Thursday, September 27, 2012

Intro to LACTOSE DAIRY FREE!

Hi guys! This channel will be all about lactose and dairy free products! I chose to include both "lactose" and "dairy" free because some people can't differentiate between the two, so I think I'll reach a wider audience if I include both! Anyway, I've been lactose intolerant since I was about 5 years old (23 years ago) and it's really heard. Milk products are in everything from Italian salad dressing, to cookies, to bread, etc. Most foods pretty much have some form of lactose in them. The best bet when looking for dairy free food is to eat fruits, vegetables, etc. but that gets pretty boring. So, the purpose of this blog is to share foods, recipes, cooking techniques, etc. so that you can have CREATIVE food choices if you're lactose intolerant or just choose to be dairy free! If I can help just one person live a better life by cutting dairy products out of their lifestyle, then it will all be worth it! Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home