Thursday, September 27, 2012

CLIFF BARS!

One of the best organic LACTOSE FREE granola/ energy bars I've found are CLIFF BARS. They are manufactured by Clif Bar & Co. (www.clifbar.com) and sold at grocery stores such as WholeFoods.

The ingredient list is as follows: organic rolled oats, organic dried can syrup, organic sunflower oil, rice crisp (rice flour, barley malt extract, dried cane syrup, salt calcium carbonate), honey, natural flavors, organic barley flakes, organic rye flakes, oat bran, oat fiber, sea salt, inulin (chicory extract). ALLERGAN STATEMENT: MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF PEANUTS, TREE NUTS, WHEAT, AND SOY. 

If you'll notice here, there are NO traces of any milk products whatsoever! Breathe a sigh of relief! The best part is...they're delicious! Believe me...I've tried all sorts of brands, even some that taste like cardboard! And they're not terribly expensive at $2.99 for 10 bars (5 packages of 2 per package). They're great for camping, for the gym, for your desk at work, etc. I can't say enough about these bars! And no, I'm not getting paid to write this...I just genuinely love them and I've finally found a granola bar I can actually eat! Oh and BTW, they also make great energy bars!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home